Mphasis Digital Risk’s fully customized Diligence Services Group combines domain expertise, advanced technology capabilities and highly skilled professionals to provide Origination, Purchase, Sale and Securitization support, while maintaining high quality levels.
Our partners include Warehouse Lenders, Originators, Buyers and Sellers because of our proven expertise and experience in providing independent due diligence solutions while ensuring the loans meet regulatory requirements and investor guidelines.
Our services cover the comprehensive universe of Due Diligence requirements to support your business needs. Review our menu of offerings
Our cutting-edge solutions for Loan Review and Due Diligence provide proactive analysis and intelligence needed for successful and speedy deal closures.
QCynergy – Due Diligence and Post-close Quality Control
A one-stop interactive portal that synergizes due diligence and post-close quality control performance, QCynergy enables clients to deliver data and files, receive findings and reports, perform rebuttals, and obtain historical data on deal performance all in one platform. It integrates the best of BI, security, tracking data integration, personalization and support capabilities
Automated Mortgage Document Processing LuminateTM deploys ADR, OCR and RPA technology to enhance risk management and compliance in document management, fully automate mortgage document processing and improve cycle times.
We combine superior analytics, advanced technology and highly skilled domain experts for any transaction volume and loan type, while maintaining the highest quality levels. Our differentiators include:
• Consultative and individualized solutions and services
• Advanced portal technology for real-time client interface
• Highly skilled workforce, scalable staffing model
• Customizable testing platform
• Precise and tailored results
• One of two FNMA vendors using Collateral Underwriter (CU)
• Compliance with pre-securitization standards for S&P, Fitch, Moody’s, DBRS and Kroll Bond Rating Agencies
• Proprietary compliance database of all Federal and State legal requirements
• On-site legal teams for speedy support