Mphasis Digital Risk helped the client in -
• Hiring, training and deploying global fulfillment resources to provide processing, underwriting, and closing services in a dual shore bifurcated delivery model.
• Deploying delivery team in two global markets, with fully compliant licensed staffing for underwriting decisions and customer communication.
• Deploying iVue, a pipeline management tool for boosting loan fulfillment performance for workflow, SLA & KPI tracking, to drive high service performance.
• Deploying call management technology platform to deliver best in class call centre workflow and call analytics.
• Conducting lean six sigma analysis of process, workflow and technology.
Our solution offered below mentioned benefits to the client:
• Enabled a high-performing mortgage fulfillment group, across multiple service levels.
• Net promoter scores improved by 70%.
• Reduced refinance cycle time to less than 45 days.
• Adherence to all regulatory, compliance and quality assurance/quality control service levels.
• Delivered benefits in cost per loan in addition to process efficiency.